Digital Library: Online access to the e-resource of the Digital Library portals of DELNET. These e-resources are IP enabled, can be accessed anywhere in the campus.
1. Internet Facility: Library is having 20 PC’s with internet facility at the speed of 2 Mbps.
2. Local area network: The Library has LAN facility.
OPAC (Online public access catalogue): All the library transactions are computerized and On-Line Public Access Catalogue has been introduced. Users can search the books details via author wise search, title wise search, subject wise search, and how many copies are available in a particular title.
Computerized issue/return of books: To facilitate faster issue and return of books and for easy tracing of the books issued, the college library books are being issued/returns through the Bees campus soft with bar coded technology.
|Category of membership||No. of Books||Period of Loan|
|Faculty Teaching||10||One Semester|
Book Bank: Library is having about 1163 books in SC/ST book bank scheme. SC/ST students are entitles to borrow 6 books from book bank in a semester.
Reference Desk: Readers may approach the Reference Desk for information or any assistance in the use of the Library Collections and Services
Periodical Section: Contains both Technical and Non-Technical Journals of National and International origin are displayed and kept available for the reference of students and faculty members.
Reference Section: The library consists of about 3,196 reference books on all Engineering branches, Science, Humanities, English and Encyclopedia, Directories, Biography, Atlases & Dictionaries. The library also has a collection of rare books.
• Reference/referral services: Library provides books to refer inside the library. One copy of all the titles has kept for reference. Apart from that we have good collection of reference books like Encyclopedia, Britannica, dictionaries, Biography, Atlases thesaurus, some standard technical titles.
• Question paper service: Previous years Question papers are available year and branch wise in print/soft copies and will be provided to users to take photocopies.
• Project report service: One copy of Students projects of all previous years is maintained in library and providing for reference.
• Curriculum Book Service: University Curriculum books of all branches are available for reference.
Reading Halls: The Reading Hall consists of comfortable tables & chairs with a seating capacity for 180 users.