To generate professionally competent, research oriented and eminent technocrats towards the development of state of art products and technologies to face the perpetual requirements of the society and to inculcate the notion of entrepreneurship in the minds of students
- DM 1: To train the students to become highly knowledgeable in the field of Electrical Electronics Engineering.
- DM 2: To provide a dynamic learning environment for the students to meet the industry needs.
- DM 3: To facilitate the students to be technically exposed to the research in emerging areas.
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEO’s)
- PEO-I: Graduates shall experience success in electrical and electronics engineering areas and other diverse fields that require analytical and professional skills.
- PEO-II: Graduates shall contribute to their fields of profession and excel in professional ethics and leadership qualities.
- PEO-III: Graduates shall acquire effective communication skills and succeed in multidisciplinary fields.
- PEO-IV: Graduates shall continue to have advanced education and life-long learning.