B.Tech- Eligibility Requirements:
Admissions under Convenor’s Quota (70% of intake in each branch):
- A Candidate should have passed the Intermediate examination of the Board of Intermediate Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry group subjects
- Any other Examinations equirant to Intermediate Recognized the university
- They have to eqalify in the EAMCET Conducuted by the Govt of A.P.
- Department provides necessary training to impart employability skills to its students.
- The candidates should satisfy local/non-local status requirement as laid down in the AP Educational institutions (Regulation of Admissions) Order 1974 as amended from time to time.
Admissions under Management Quota (30% of intake in each branch):
The seats shall be filled either on the basis of rank obtained in EAMCET or of securing not less than 50% in aggregate or in group subjects (Maths, Physics and Chemistry) in the 10+2 qualifying examination.
M.Tech- Eligibility Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in Engg/Technology of any recognized university in the concerned discipline.
- AMIE/AMIETE or similar qualifications recognized by UPSC as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech.
- Valid GATE Score obtained in the GATE Examination.
- Valid PGECET Rank obtained in the Entrance Examination.