To be centre of excellence by producing competent computer professionals with strong domain skills and research in Artificial intelligence oriented to solve societal problems
- State of art laboratories to meet the needs of the continuous change.
- To promote research orientation through industry institution interaction
- To provide value added training and skill for employability, research and innovation to solve real world problems of society.
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (Artificial Intelligence)
- PEO-1:Ability to understand, apply, analyze, and design models and applications in the key domains of Computer Science and Engineering with Artificial Intelligence.
- PEO-2:To engage the students in life-long learning, to enhance their career positions in IT industries and related interdisciplinary research areas.
- PEO-3:To familiarize the students with the ethical issues in engineering profession, nurturing of emerging technologies.