To produce professionally competent, research oriented and socially sensitive engineers and technocrats in the emerging technologies.
- DM1:State of art laboratories to meet the needs of the continuous change.
- DM2:Provide a research environment to meet the societal issues.
- DM3:Facilitating collaborations/MOU’S towards emerging technologies.
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- PEO-1:Graduates of the computer science program will aim a successful professional career and actively engaged in applying new ideas/technologies as the field evolves.
- PEO-2:Graduates can analyze real life problems and design computing solutions by applying computer engineering theory and practices followed.
- PEO-3:Graduates shall pursue higher studies or do research through quality education.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES
- PSO-1:Professional Skills: The ability to understand, analyze and develop computer programs in the areas related to algorithms, system software, multimedia, web design, big data analytics, and networking for efficient design of computer-based systems of varying complexity.
- PSO-2:Problem-Solving Skills: The ability to apply standard practices and strategies in software project development using open-ended programming environments to deliver a quality product for business success.
- PSO-3:The ability to employ modern computer languages, environments, and platforms in creating innovative career paths to be an entrepreneur, and a zest for higher studies.
A graduate of the Computer Science and Engineering Program will demonstrate: