To impart technical knowledge through quality education and to develop employability skills, self-discipline engineering graduates to serve the nation.
- DM 1: To train the students to become highly knowledgeable in the field of Information Technology..
- DM 2: To provide a dynamic learning environment for the students to meet the industry needs.
- DM 3: To facilitate the students to be technically exposed to the research in emerging areas.
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- PEO 1: To prepare the students with fundamental knowledge in programming languages and to develop applications.
- PEO 2: To engage the students in life-long learning, to enhance their career positions in IT industries and related interdisciplinary research areas.
- PEO 3: To familiarize the students with the ethical issues in engineering profession, nurturing of emerging technologies.